In just 5 to 10 hours, we can
• Create a beautiful dance for less than the price of your wedding cake!
• Teach you to dance all night long to a variety of music styles.
• Assist you with a song/dance selection or customize your dance to your special song.
• Design a personalized dance with easy patterns so you glide around the floor.
• Give you Styling and Technique for a polished image.
• Choreograph an elegant entrance and a closing dip - sure to be a crowd pleaser and provide added sparkle to the festivities!
• Provide you with a social activity the two of you can enjoy for a lifetime!
Click HERE for rates on Wedding Packages!
Things to Keep in Mind
• Allow yourselves enough time to get comfortable with your dance. Beginning lessons 4 to 6 months prior to your wedding is optimal.
• A good wedding song should have a clear, steady beat, and is 2 to 3 minutes in length.
• If you've selected your favorite dance before you've chosen a song, be sure to choose a song that fits that style of dance. Your instructor will be happy to help.
• Practice makes perfect! Try to practice between lessons, even just for a few minutes. Remember to practice different types of dance so that you will be comfortable with any style.
• Decide when you will do your first dance. Will it be when you first enter, after dinner, after cake...?
• Remember to tell the DJ and photographer/ videographer when you will be dancing so they can catch all the special moves you've practiced.
• No matter what, have FUN with it! If you forget a step or miss a beat, just keep dancing. In the end, it's all about you!